Welcome to the NZ Moodle Moot 2019 and H5P MiniConf site

Welcome to the NZ Moodle Moot 2019 and H5P MiniConf site

by Stuart Mealor -
Number of replies: 0

Well, I should really post a welcome message here eh? lol

It's very exciting to be running the New Zealand Moodle Moot again this year, and if you haven't been before I really encourage you to come along - you will not be disappointed !  If you have been before, then you know this is the one conference in New Zealand not to be missed!

The dates for your diary are Tuesday 1st to Thursday 3rd October.

This year we have a great venue - Unitec in Auckland - which is going to mean no accommodation or travel overheads for many attendees.

We have some of the best presenters and workshop facilitators possible and these will be announced over the coming weeks, both international and of course individuals from our own incredibly strong New Zealand Moodle Community.

Based on feedback we are keeping the emphasis on practical skills and knowledge, with a balance of conference 33% and workshops 66% - so it's very much about sharing and learning together. 

Hopefully the information in this area answers most of your questions, and gives you enough information to register and start making plans.  If not, drop me an email: stuart[AT]hrdnz.com - or even better - post in the Forum so others can see the answers too.

PLEASE consider presenting - either a short presentation, or helping out with a sections of a workshop, presenters are VITAL for the success of this event !

We will have a limit of around 175 people this year, so don't wait until the last minute or you will miss out! Even better, there is an early-bird discount rate available until end of August.

Look forwarding to seeing you at the event.

Stu